Pictures

We’ve had a fun filled few days. We enjoyed SeaWorld a lot. We saw Shamoo, and sat in the splah zone where we got reeeaaalllyy wet! Sloan thought it was the coolest, Tia not so much. I think we did everything we wanted to while we were there. It was a great time. We’ve played at the beach, swam countless hours in the pool and yesterday visited the Tampa Aquarium – a super fun place with an awesome water area. I sat Landon in front of the littler sprinklers and he had a blast! This morning I took him to the beach, stripped him naked and took a bunch of pictures. Only a few turned out, but they are pretty cute. I’ve taken like 325 pictures so far this trip – here a just a few! There’s nothing cuter than a naked baby bottom.

Landon playing in the sprinkler.

Daddy throwing Sloan.
Landon dodging a splash.

Visiting the dolphins at SeaWorld.

Comments

1. Three Against One says:

OH MY GOSH KELLI those pictures of Landon all naked and sitting in the sand are ADORABLE!!! You are right you just can’t beat a naked baby bottom, though I am sure he will want to kill you later for them. Looks like you all are having such a fun time and the kids are getting SO tan! We miss seeing your smiling faces and you all are due for a water balloon fight when you return. 🙂

2. blessedpath says:

Cute tushi!!!Not quite the same effect when you are a 40yr old woman:{ The kids ARE getting sooo tan. Love when their hair turns white!! Brooke said Sloan and Tia look older! And nice to see you actually made it in a pic Kelli! 6 days and counting for us!!!

3. looks like you guys are having an amazing time! how wonderful to get to spend so much time with family & in sunny florida! yaaaay!

4. Melissa (aka Kitty) says:

When are you coming back to us?

5. Stuart Fam says:

These are awesome! You have such a good photography teacher. (Whatever!) I love Landon’s bootie!

6. Hyser Family says:

These pictures are adorable!

7. Anonymous says:

Love those pictures of our precious kiddos. Can’t wait to get my hands on them in August. Keep sending the pics, I can’t get enough of them.
    Bebe

8. Jason and Emily says:

Hi Kelli! You’d think I would know how to leave comments or READ comments on my own blog page, but today is the first day I even noticed that was an option. Thank you for your comment. I would LOVE to get together sometime soon. It’s definitely been too long. I want you to meet my husband and baby Ellie. I would also love to meet the rest of the Stuarts! You can e-mail me at emilylimbaughpagan@live.com

9. The Basye's says:

kelli,
    looks like you guys are having fun in Florida. Eric and I were thinking of visiting the St. Louis area over Labor day. Any chance you would be around? email me. sbasye@gmail.com
    shelly