I Can’t Believe It

It’s 12:30 and I couldn’t sleep. I started thinking about lovey bear again so I decided to get up and search ebay again. Guess what? I FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just paid $30.00 for it, which I know is ridiculous, but my baby girl is still asking for her lovey and doggonit, I found one so I just bought it. I can’t believe it. Now, I think I’ll get some rest.

Comments

1. zusjames says:

Yep. We went through the same thing with a Vermont Teddy Bear. I paid WAY TOO MUCH for a replacement and then…. Teddy was suddenly found. So, we have two. Who’d a thought a naked bear could be so special to a boy?

2. Stuart Fam says:

I was up way late, as well! I am so excited about the new lovey! I will pray that Tia accepts it as well as her old one! Whoot-Whoot! God is good!

3. The Moore's says:

I think we would be devestated if we lost pinky or puppy! I’m so glad you found a new lovey. My sister was so sweet to search the internet for us and find a back-up puppy so I could at least wash it once in a while without Graceyn missing the other one! I wanted to let you know that I sent you an email today about some friends movoing to St. Louis…I knew you probably wouldn’t recognize the email address.

4. The Moore's says:

5. The Moore's says:

6. The Moore's says:

7. WoooooHooooo!!!

8. Three Against One says:

That’s great! Tia is going to be SO happy, you are the best mommy!

9. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! my faith in the goodness of God is restored!! haha – but really so beautiful that he cares about little lovie bears, huh? 🙂

10. Hyser Family says:

Can’t believe you found one! I have a feeling you might have paid $100 had that been the price. 🙂 I would have been tempted for sure. So… really $30 doesn’t sound so bad after all.